Need a special weathering quote for a unit train or a large shipment?
I offer volume discounts! Just ask!
1. Weathering is my core business.
2. All prices on this website are USD$ unless otherwise specified. Canadian orders are in CAD$ on weathering and Rapido Products unless specified otherwise. Prices on goods and services do not include Goods and Services Tax/Harmonized Sales Tax (Canada only) and shipping/insurance.
3. Prices below are for HO scale weathering only: HO scale detail part add-ons, decaling, paint matching, DCC/LED installs... etc are extra (as quoted). Weathering for other scales is quoted on request.
4. All models are top coated with polyurethane (I do not use a brand called "Dullcoat").
5. Only professional grade hobby materials and fine art materials are used on your models. I ONLY use materials that will stand the test of time.
6. Weathering colors are my own custom blends using 40 years of color mixing experience for optimal presentation and prototype fidelity! I always custom mix weathering tones to suit your model!
7. I ship worldwide. References are available on request.
8. Repairs to older weathering/weathering by others are extra (when possible).
9. I am an approved ESU LokSound dealer. I sell (and install) ESU LokSound DCC upgrade kits and programming with LED lighting and ESU sugarcube speakers. In my opinion, ESU Loksound decoders are THE best; accordingly I sell/install no other DCC brands. I am formally trained and highly experienced in soldering and electronics troubleshooting. Electronic work is quoted on request once work scope is known. Weathering work takes priority over stand-alone decoder installs.
Cabooses / MOW / 'Rust Buckets' / 'side swipes' from $75 (quoted on request)
Hand tagging not available (currently under strong consideration)
CANADIAN RESIDENTS: Prices do not include GST/HST. GST/HST Reg No: 715286720RT0001